Commercial Liability Insurance
It’s an unfortunate part of doing business today that just one accident or lawsuit could wipe out years of hard work and saving, even forcing you to shutter your company.
Commercial general liability insurance is intended to help protect businesses of all sizes against certain financial vulnerabilities.
Insurance for a Range of Risks
General liability coverage can help protect you from a wide array of scenarios that could spell financial trouble for your business, including:
- Injuries to visitors on your business premises
- Damage to rental property you lease for business operation
- Damages that result from advertising
You can expand your liability coverage to make it more applicable to your particular type of organization with coverages like:
- Employment practices liability insurance (EPLI)
- Errors and omissions insurance (E&O)
- Directors and officers insurance (D&O)
- Product liability insurance
- Liquor liability insurance
You can also add a business umbrella policy to increase the amount of liability coverage you carry and have coverage that may pick up when your general liability policy cap is reached.
Essential for Businesses of All Sizes
Liability Insurance is essential for businesses of all sizes and types because it provides protection against common risks that can occur in various situations.
Here are some of the types of businesses that benefit from liability coverage:
- Retail Businesses
- Construction and Contracting
- Restaurants and Food Services
- Consultants and Professional Service Providers
- Home-Based Businesses
- Manufacturers and Wholesalers
- Nonprofit Organizations
- E-commerce Businesses
When you have the right liability protection for your business, you can focus on other areas of work, knowing risks are covered. Byron Pelt Insurance has access to a large selection of business insurance products and can help define the right mix of coverage for your business.